Emerge refreshed and renewed from one of our 10 Cocoons. With clear views of the ocean to experience amazing sunsets, our unique bamboo cocoons provide the ultimate creative getaway in barefoot luxury. Our signature rooms offer privacy and open space to give you the freedom to relax and be your best self, surrounded by nature.
- All cocoons are standard double-occupancy with a King bed and sea view.
- Creature Comfort Cocoons with AC/TV/WiFi are located closer to the front of the property and are equipped with more furniture and creative tools.
- Bare Essentials Cocoons with AC and no TV are located in the back of the property and do not contain TV or WiFi. They are minimally furnished so as to provide more of a digital detox experience.
105.10 square metres total (internal/external)
Food & Beverage
Daily Breakfast (Meal plans available upon request)
2 adults (king bed)
1-2 additional people/children (sofa bed or futon) *additional cost
Various art/music equipment
4K OLED TV / Netflix (in Deluxe cocoons only)
Free hugs and engaging conversations
Free Internet (WIFI can be turned off for those who truly want to disconnect)
Please inquire when booking
- 2 adults
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
June 1 – October 31
January 11 – May 31
November 1 – December 18
December 19, 2020 – January 10, 2021
- Minimum 5 nights required
- Healthy à la carte breakfast for 2 people consisting mostly of locally grown, hand-selected fruits and vegetables.
- Access to Gym, Spa, Sauna, Steam room, Infinity pool.
- Creative tools, books, toys, games, etc. (upon request).
- Should your booking be canceled due to natural disasters, acts of government, unknown factors beyond your control, we will credit 80% of the total amount to shift to other available dates.
- If we have to cancel due to natural disasters, acts of government, unknown factors beyond our control, we will credit 100% of the total amount toward other dates or relocation to an available venue.
- Common area / workspace
- 12m Infinity Pool & wading area
- Outdoor Fitness station
- Hot/Cold yin-yang pool, sauna, & steam rooms
- Massage outdoors or in-room
- Organic food garden
- Á la carte dining & private chef
- Printing, prototyping, handcrafting tools
- Selection of educational, inspirational and creative books and art supplies
- Additional Adults / Kids 2+ are ฿500 per person, per night.
- Children under 2 yrs old are free.
- These additions apply to the above dates only and can be paid upon booking or on arrival.
- One-way transfers from Phuket or Krabi airport/hotels can be arranged starting from ฿1,800 per single / ฿2,400 per couple. Additional people can be included in a mini-van (up to 7 passengers) at ฿600 per person. This includes private land transport, shared boat, and private taxi direct to/from the resort.
- For self-travelers to Koh Yao Noi, private one-way taxi transfers from Koh Yao Noi piers to Jaiyen are ฿300 per person. While public taxis are cheaper, they can also take up to an hour or more to reach Jaiyen depending on other passengers to be dropped off. Our private transfer takes guests directly to Jaiyen in approximately 15 minutes.
- Private longtail boat can be arranged starting from ฿5,000 and Speedboat from ฿10,000.
- Bicycle, Scooter and Sidecar rental
- Island Hopping Tours
- PADI Diving courses / Snorkeling
- Cultural Tours
- Kayak / SUP rental
- Hiking / Rock climbing
- Cooking Classes
- Farm Tours
- Batik painting & handcrafts
- Tribal Markers® body painting
- Community Initiatives
Service & Activity Pricing
- Subject to availability and advanced notice.
|Bicycle||Mountain bike||200 / day|
|Scooter||Motor scooter (2 people)
– Rental agreement must be signed prior to use.
– Rider is responsible for all damage, repair, or replacement.
– No gasoline is provided / no gasoline is required to be returned.
– Riding off-road is strictly prohibited.
|250 / day|
(subject to availability)
|Scooter with sidecar (3.5 people)||650 / day|
|Private open-air taxi||1 way open-air ‘Songthaew’ truck (1-6 people)||
250 / adult
100 / child (3-12y)
|1 way open-air ‘Songthaew’ truck (6-12 people)||
200 / adult
50 / child (3-12y)
|Private air-con taxi||1 way air-con truck (1-4 people)||300 / adult|
|150 / child (3-12y)|
|Day trip taxi||Up to 4 hours, anywhere you want to go||1,000|
|Up to 8 hours, anywhere you want to go||2,000|
|Taxi waiting service||200 / hour|
|Private Transfer||1-way to Phuket or Krabi airport/hotel||1,800 / single|
|Additional passengers||600 / person|
|Private Speedboat||1-way to Phuket or Krabi airport/hotel||From 10,000|
|Ask us if there are any tour promotions during your stay!|
|Cultural Tour||Explore the island with a guide (3-4 hours)||1,800 / couple|
|Sunset Trip||Visit Koh Nok & watch the sunset (3-4 hours)||2,800 / couple|
|Koh Yao South||Visit islands, sea monkeys & snorkel (4 hours)||3,600 / couple|
|Koh Yao North||Visit lagoons, bats & Big Tree (4-5 hours)||3,800 / couple|
|Ao Nang Islands||Visit islands, sand bars & tropical fish (6 hours)||5,000 / couple|
|Phang Nga Bay||Visit Phang Nga Bay incl. kayaking (6 hours)||5,500 / couple|
|PADI scuba||Beginners to Advanced dives||From 4,500|
|Cooking classes||Learn to cook plant-based Thai food (3 hours)||1,800 / person|
|Yoga||60 min Private Senior Teacher (Hatha/Yin)||Price varies according to teacher.|
|Sound Healing||60 min Reiki & Vibrational therapy|
|Muay Thai||60 min Private Coaching||1,400 / person|
|90 min||1,800 / person|
|Foot||60 min Reflexology for feet & legs||550|
|Thai||60 min Combining acupressure and yoga||650|
|Oil||60 min Relaxing acupressure||750|
|New sheets||Replacement of all linen (< 7 days)||600|
|Laundry||24 hr turnaround drying/ folding||400 / load|
– Prices exclude 10% government service tax & 7% VAT where applicable.
– All items are added to your room tab to be settled upon checkout, via Cash, PayPal, Transferwise, Revolut, or Bitcoin. We do not process credit cards as we are not eligible for a POS machine as a new business. Thank you for your understanding.