Emerge refreshed and renewed from one of our 10 Seaview Cocoons. With clear views of the ocean to experience amazing sunsets, our unique bamboo cocoons provide the ultimate creative getaway in barefoot luxury. Our signature rooms offer privacy with open space planning to give you the freedom to relax and be your best self, surrounded by nature.
- All cocoons are standard double-occupancy with a King bed and seaview.
- Deluxe Cocoons with AC/TV/WiFi are located closer to the front of the property and are equipped with more furniture and creative tools.
- Standard Cocoons with AC and no TV are located in the back of the property and do not contain TV or WiFi. They are minimally furnished so as to provide more of a digital detox experience.
105.10 square metres total (internal/external)
Food & Beverage
Daily Breakfast (Meal plans available upon request)
2 adults (king bed)
1-2 additional people/children (sofa bed or futon) *additional cost
Various art/music equipment
4K OLED TV / Netflix (in Deluxe cocoons only)
Free hugs and engaging conversations
Free Internet (WIFI can be turned off for those who truly want to disconnect)
Please inquire when booking
- Healthy à la carte breakfast for 2 people consisting mostly of locally grown, hand-selected fruits and vegetables.
- Access to Gym, Spa, Sauna, Steam room, Infinity pool.
- Creative tools, books, toys, games, etc. (upon request).
- Common area / workspace
- 12m Infinity Pool & wading area
- Outdoor Fitness station
- Hot/Cold yin-yang pool, sauna, & steam rooms
- Massage outdoors or in-room
- Organic food garden
- Á la carte dining & private chef
- Printing, prototyping, handcrafting tools
- Selection of educational, inspirational and creative books and art supplies
- Bicycle, Scooter and Sidecar rental
- Island Hopping Tours
- PADI Diving courses / Snorkeling
- Cultural Tours
- Kayak / SUP rental
- Hiking / Rock climbing
- Cooking Classes
- Farm Tours
- Batik painting & handcrafts
- Tribal Markers® body painting
- Community Initiatives
Service & Activity Pricing
- Subject to availability and advanced notice.
|Bicycle||Mountain bike||300 / day|
|Scooter||Motor scooter (2 people)||400 / day|
|Sidecar||Scooter with sidecar (3.5 people)||700 / day|
|+ roof||Sidecar with roof (3.5 people)||750 / day|
|Carriage||Scooter with carriage (5-6 people)||850 / day|
|Taxi||1 way open-air ‘Songthaew’ truck (1-12 people)||
250 / adult
100 / child (3+)
|Private taxi||1 way air-con truck (1-4 people)||300 / adult|
|150 / child (3+)|
|Transfer||1-way to Phuket or Krabi airport/hotel||2,400 / single|
|Additional passengers||600 / person|
|Private boat||1-way to Phuket or Krabi airport/hotel||From 10,000|
|Cultural Tour||Explore the island by car with a guide (3-4 hours)||1,800 / couple|
|Sunset Trip||Longtail boat to Koh Nok/Koh Yao Yai & watch the sunset (3-4 hours)||2,800 / couple|
|Koh Yao South||Longtail to surrounding islands, sea monkeys & snorkel (4 hours)||3,600 / couple|
|Koh Yao North||Longtail to northern island lagoons, bats & Big Tree (4-5 hours)||3,800 / couple|
|Ao Nang Bay||Longtail to islands, sand bars & tropical fish (6 hours)||5,000 / couple|
|Phang Nga Bay||Longtail to Phang Nga Bay incl. kayaking (6 hours)||5,500 / couple|
|Sailing tour||Catamaran to islands, kayak & snorkel (5 hours)||1,900 / person|
|PADI scuba||Beginners to Advanced dives||From 4,500|
|Cooking classes||Learn to cook plant-based Thai food (3 hours)||1,800 / person|
|Yoga||60 min Private Senior Teacher (Hatha/Yin)||2,200 / person|
|Sound Healing||60 min Reiki & Vibrational therapy||2,400 / person|
|90 min||3,200 / person|
|Muay Thai||60 min Private Coaching||1,400 / person|
|90 min||1,800 / person|
|Foot||60 min Reflexology for feet & legs||800|
|Thai||60 min Combining acupressure and yoga||800|
|Oil||60 min Relaxing acupressure||1,000|
|New sheets||Replacement of all linen.||800|
|Laundry||24 hr turnaround drying/ folding||400 / load|
- Our rates are accurate as of 1 June 2020 and are subject to change without notice until booked.
- Bookings are essential: call 06222 03530 or confirm via Messenger / WhatsApp / Line / Email.
|PERIOD||COCOON TYPE||DIRECT RATE
per cocoon, per night
May 1 – September 30
April 1 – 30 / October 1 – 31
November 1 – March 30*
*except Peak dates
December 19 – January 10
* minimum 5 nights required
- Should your booking be canceled due to natural disasters, acts of government, unknown factors beyond your control, we will credit 80% of the total amount to shift to other available dates.
- If we have to cancel due to natural disasters, acts of government, unknown factors beyond our control, we will credit 100% of the total amount toward other dates or relocation to an available venue.
- Additional Adults / Kids 13 and up are ฿1,500 per person, per night.
- Additional Kids 12 and under ฿1,000 per child, per night. Children under 2 yrs old are free.
- One-way transfers from Phuket or Krabi airport/hotels can be arranged starting from ฿2,400 per single / ฿3,000 per couple. Additional people can be included in a mini-van (up to 7 passengers) at ฿600 per person. This includes private land transport, shared boat, and private taxi direct to/from the resort.
- For self-travelers to Koh Yao Noi, private one-way taxi transfers from Koh Yao Noi piers to Jaiyen are ฿300 per person. While public taxis are cheaper, they can also take up to an hour or more to reach Jaiyen depending on other passengers to be dropped off. Our private transfer takes guests directly to Jaiyen in approximately 15 minutes.
- Private longtail boat can be arranged starting from ฿5,000 and Speedboat from ฿10,000.